Sunday 29 July 2012

Review: Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser



I've used this cleanser off and on for about one year now. The reason why I use it off and on are as follows:
  • it stings my eyes
  • it smells like laundry detergent
  • it's over $10 CAD (about $12-$15 depending which drugstore you go to)
But there are good things about this cleanser, too. It removes all of my makeup, including stubborn eye makeup, and doesn't leave raccoon eyes. It lathers up nicely and rinses off clean. My skin is left feeling soft and refreshed and not dry and tight at all. 

Usually, I just use a wash cloth and water to remove my makeup and a little Vaseline to remove eye makeup if it doesn't want to come off. I somehow lost my only wash cloth in the laundry (I'm sure it's in the machine, somewhere...) so I used this cleanser again tonight. It takes about 3 rinses to come off completely. 

You can find some reviews on the link below the picture, or check out Makeup Alley, where there are 678 reviews of the product! 



No comments:

Post a Comment