Wednesday 22 August 2012

Review: L'Oreal Eversleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner

L'Oreal Paris EverSleek Reparative Smoothing Conditioner



I picked up this conditioner as the companion to my Eversleek Reparative shampoo (reviewed here). It was on sale for $6.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart ($4 off) and I was running low on my Yes To Cucumbers conditioner (another great product I'll review later). I was excited to try the combo of both the shampoo and the conditioner together. I always get excited about little things like that. I liked the smell of the shampoo and the volume it gave my fine curls (although my boyfriend used it and hated the poof it made his hair into [he didn't use conditioner]). 

This conditioner is sulfate- and silicone-free and uses sunflower, argan, and olive oils to moisturize and condition.

I usually use up to a palmful of conditioner for my hair, but I decided to go for 2 quarter-sized amounts. It spread evenly and smoothly through my shoulder-length hair. I left it in for about 5 minutes as I went about my regular shower routine. It rinsed out clean and tangle-free. I followed up with my usual gel (Herbal Essences Set Me Up - a silicone-free gel), scrunched from underneath, and finger-styled my curls. 

My hair dried in shiny, manageable ringlets: frizz free and soft. I had to resist the temptation to run my fingers through my hair (lest I turn my perfect curls into a rats nest). 

I declare this conditioner a win!

Side note: I would not recommend this product to someone with oily hair. This is a rich conditioner and would weight it down, making it limp and oilier. My hair, although fine, is dry and loves to soak up moisture. 



No comments:

Post a Comment